- Trauma from falling or being hit by a vehicle
- Broken Bone
- Blood in urine or feces
- Unable to urinate
- Trouble urinating
- Trouble Breathing
- Extreme pain
- Swollen abdomen that feels "hard"
- Bleeding from the nose, eyes, and/or mouth
- Disorientation or bumping into objects
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hrs.
- More than 3-4 hours between delivering puppies or kittens
- Ingestion of any dangerous substance including pesticides, poisons, human medications, antifreeze, fertilizers, household cleaners or any other harmful chemicals.
Northside Emergency Pet Clinic:
945 W. 124th Ave.,
Westminster CO, 80234
weekdays 5:30 pm-8 am
weekends and holidays 24 hrs.